More Fun with Buddies: WhatsApp Group Calling
December 14, 2023 (3 months ago)
This is a busy world of advanced technology. Everyone is busy with their work business, or studies. So there is no time to connect with all your friends every day. Even it's difficult to make time to connect with all your family members. Moreover, sometimes you have to connect with all your classmates or office employees for some purpose. But you can’t do that due to a shortage of time. In this situation, WhatsApp group calling comes in to help you out of this situation.
What is WhatsApp Group Calling?
WhatsApp offers a group feature in which an admin creates a group and adds members to it. In the official version of WhatsApp, you can keep up to 256 members, and the limit was later doubled. Now you can add 512 members in the official version of WhatsApp for a single WhatsApp group. In this group, members can communicate with each other through text messages, voice notes, audio calls, and video calls. Moreover, they can also share contacts, photos, locations, videos, audio files, documents, zip files, and all sorts of other digital data. But the best part of this group feature is group calling. Admin or any group member can make a call to all the group members. A bell will ring on all devices of group members to notify them about the group call. Moreover, you can make a call to anyone and add other contacts to call to make it a group call. You are free to enjoy audio calls as well as video calls with multiple people with a group calling feature. If a call is going on any group member can join it to enjoy the group calling together.
Highlights of Group Calling Feature
- A simple way to connect multiple people spontaneously.
- Collaborative conversations as everyone in the group call can talk and participate in this live call conversation.
- High video quality without voice or video interruption.
- Completely secure group sessions with end-to-end encryption.
How to Make a Group Call on WhatsApp?
You can make group calls in two ways. The first one is to make a WhatsApp group and make a call to include all the group members. The second one is to make a call to a contact and then add other members to the call from your contact list.
- For the first option, create a WhatsApp group with your buddies, colleagues, classmates, or employees.
- Add desired contacts to the group and make your group list ready.
- After that, tap on the 📞 icon and select the audio or video option for your call.
- Now all the group members will receive a call with “Ignore” and “Join” buttons. You can go for either one to Ignore or join the call respectively.
- The second option is to make a call and add other contacts to it.
- Make a call to any contact as you do to connect with your contacts.
- Now add other members to this call to make it a group call.